SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 03-22-2009, 01:36 PM

How to edit IMDB fields

I am a new user to SageTV and have spent many hours perusing these forums to find answers and learn as much as I can.

What I cannot seem to find, perhaps because it’s not possible, is how to add or edit the fields of information that is pulled in from an IMDB search within SageMC.

I like the information and the format IMDB brings but would like to add the MPAA Rating as well as the movie length to the information much like DVD Profiler does. I could use Profiler but I don't like the messy format it displays in SageTV.

Is there a way to add these fields somewhere so that this information can be added? For example, can I replace the tagline with Rating and Movie Length?

I'm using the latest version of SageTV and SageMC, no other plug-in at the moment.