SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Batch Metadata Tools
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Batch Metadata Tools This forums is for discussing the user-created Batch Metadata Tools for SageTV.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-22-2010, 08:21 PM
ThePaladinTech's Avatar
ThePaladinTech ThePaladinTech is offline
Sage Aficionado
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Lyon, MI
Posts: 452
Fanart / BMT 4.0 questions

Got the Jetty working today, and quickly got the BMT 4.0 beta going, seems like it will be really cool but I've got a few things I don't understand. Ive dug in today but just honestly not sure where to start looking

Problem #1: Client PC doesn't seem to work (extenders and server working fine). I assume I need to add some STVis to the client and have tried adding BMI and Phoenix Fan Art (which is what is working on the server) - did i miss something there?

Problem #2: when I use the web interface for BMT it has graphics for nearly all shows, but the client only shows graphics for three shows - I looked in the fanart directory and there is only art downloaded for three shows. So I did a full rescan of my library and it added three more. it's like it is dying after 3?

Question - what should my java max mem be and how can I set it? (haven't searched for this *yet*, just popped in my head as I wrote this)

Appreciate all the hard work that has gone into these add ons, and they never fail to impress me with how much they add to my enjoyment of SageTV!

Looking forward to any and all replies.
__________________
(current) SageServer: SageTV Open Source V9 - Virtual Ubuntu on Win10 HyperV MSI 970A-G46, AMD FX-8370 , SD Prime via OpenDCT, Donater ComSkip
Clients: HD-200, Nexus Player w/ Android miniclient
Storage: "nas" 16 drive Win10 w/ DrivePool running Plex, Emby, & SD PVR
Retired - Hava, MediaMVP, HD-100, HD-PVR, HVR-2250, Ceton InfiniTV4, Original (white) HDHomeRun Died - HD-100, HD-300
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-22-2010, 08:45 PM
stuckless's Avatar
stuckless stuckless is offline
SageTVaholic
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 9,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by enzominator View Post
Problem #1: Client PC doesn't seem to work (extenders and server working fine). I assume I need to add some STVis to the client and have tried adding BMI and Phoenix Fan Art (which is what is working on the server) - did i miss something there?
The client will need to have bmt installed as well... and you will need to set the fanart folder on the client to point to where your shared fanart folder is located.

Quote:
Problem #2: when I use the web interface for BMT it has graphics for nearly all shows, but the client only shows graphics for three shows - I looked in the fanart directory and there is only art downloaded for three shows. So I did a full rescan of my library and it added three more. it's like it is dying after 3?
That is odd... there is no set limit... and i;ve personally scanned hundreds in a single scan. I can't offer anything here.

Quote:
Question - what should my java max mem be and how can I set it? (haven't searched for this *yet*, just popped in my head as I wrote this)
This will depend on your platform. If you are running linux, you just edit the startsage script and set the -Xmx property... for windows it's something different... I think (and I could be wrong) that babgvant created some sort of tool for setting the jvm memory under windows.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fanart: Complete Fanart Collection... 4000 Movies and TV shows mkanet SageTV Customizations 24 04-20-2010 03:31 PM
Folder / Poster / Fanart questions popechild SageMC Custom Interface 1 11-16-2009 02:15 PM
SageMC, Fanart, MediaScraper & Central FanArt folder structure Ė Help requested rmac321 SageMC Custom Interface 24 06-14-2009 02:00 PM
Need Help getting Fanart to work for folder structure... BMT? pingmustard SageMC Custom Interface 14 05-17-2009 07:30 AM
SageMC questions including FanArt support ?'s heffneil SageMC Custom Interface 5 03-27-2009 06:50 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2003-2005 SageTV, LLC. All rights reserved.