SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Batch Metadata Tools
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Batch Metadata Tools This forums is for discussing the user-created Batch Metadata Tools for SageTV.

Old 11-12-2010, 03:12 PM
SageTVaholic

theTVDB changed getByAirdate API

Hey Sean, quick FYI, looks like something changed with the getByAirdate API. Might want to give it a quick check to see if its still working in BMT. I remember I used to have to subtract a day from the OriginalAirDate to get it to hit, but now that's not the case.

Having a problem? Don't forget to include a log! (Instructions for: PlayOn For SageTV v1.5, MediaShrink)

Last edited by evilpenguin; 11-12-2010 at 03:15 PM.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:55 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilpenguin View Post
Hey Sean, quick FYI, looks like something changed with the getByAirdate API. Might want to give it a quick check to see if its still working in BMT. I remember I used to have to subtract a day from the OriginalAirDate to get it to hit, but now that's not the case.
Thanks, I'll give it quick try this weekend and see if it works. I know I never used to do any math on the date... I would just use the date converted to the right format.
Old 11-12-2010, 05:07 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckless View Post
Thanks, I'll give it quick try this weekend and see if it works. I know I never used to do any math on the date... I would just use the date converted to the right format.
Hmm, this might be as simple as a DST bug in my old mediashink code.

Worth looking at on your end though, cause I've noticed that BMT is failing on all of my shows that have no episode title but the proper airdate like the new Conan episodes.

Having a problem? Don't forget to include a log! (Instructions for: PlayOn For SageTV v1.5, MediaShrink)