SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Github Development
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Github Development Discussion related to SageTV Open Source Development. Use this forum for development topics about the Open Source versions of SageTV, hosted on Github.

Old 08-25-2015, 10:24 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayner View Post
Sorry Fuzzy - I don't see the 8 overlapping circles, especially given the point at the ends. I see 8 overlapping semi-transparent leaves.
Well there you have it, circles with the non overlapping outside parts removed... There goes my oregano theory

Attached Images
File Type: jpg SagetvLogoBase.jpg (27.7 KB, 650 views)
Old 08-25-2015, 10:59 PM
SageTVaholic

I must say that I absolutely hate the flat look. Apple seemingly kickstarted the shadow look, others supposedly copied it (some were even sued), then Apple stopped using it and now it seems everyone wants flat again. With all the capabilities of current computers, why in the world should things look flat? It's a logo; let it have some character.
Tuners: 2 x HD-PVR (HTTP tuning), 2 x HDHR, USB-UIRT
Software: SageTV 7
Old 08-26-2015, 05:10 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skirge01 View Post
With all the capabilities of current computers, why in the world should things look flat?
BECAUSE YOUR APPLE OVERLORDS SAID SO. NOW STOP ASKING QUESTIONS AND RESUME YOUR PRAYERS TO ST. JOBS.

Tuners: 4 tuners via (2) HDHomeruns (100% OTA, DIY antennas in the attic).
Clients: Several HD300s, HD200s, even an old HD100, all on wired LAN. Latest firmware for each.
Old 08-26-2015, 05:15 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjpjpjpj View Post
BECAUSE YOUR APPLE OVERLORDS SAID SO. NOW STOP ASKING QUESTIONS AND RESUME YOUR PRAYERS TO ST. JOBS.

I agree with the sentiments... but factually, I'm sure it started with Microsoft and "Metro", and Google with Material Design and Paper Elements, and finally Apple decided to follow suit... (But Apple does a great job at marketing the fact that they innovated, even if all they did was copy )
Old 08-26-2015, 05:32 AM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
I must say that I absolutely hate the flat look. Apple seemingly kickstarted the shadow look, others supposedly copied it (some were even sued), then Apple stopped using it and now it seems everyone wants flat again. With all the capabilities of current computers, why in the world should things look flat? It's a logo; let it have some character.
Just because you can [make things more complicated] doesn't mean you should. My design philosophy is simpler is better.
Old 08-26-2015, 05:40 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptzink View Post
Just because you can [make things more complicated] doesn't mean you should. My design philosophy is simpler is better.
Black and white is simpler, doesn't mean it's better.

FWIW, I know what you're saying, but there's still a balance to be found with having some visual interest without being "busy". Along those lines I do rather prefer Fuzzy's "paper" logo, just a bit more interesting.
Old 08-26-2015, 06:17 AM
SageTVaholic

I mentioned earlier that I had a friend that teaches several different graphics design courses at the local college. I had dinner with him last night, and I brought up the idea that I might have an assignment (or 2) that his students could work on I've sat in on several of his students presentations, in the past, and basically, he'll give them an assignment like, "develop a new UI/UX for the a car's dashboard", and the students spend some time to creating interactive designs, and while some are really bad, some are usually really, really good. I like the proposals that have been put forth here so far, but it might be a good balance to get some fresh ideas as well. Maybe at the end, we can put up the choices, and have a simple poll to see what wins out.

I think to start, I'd have them do a simple assignment on just re-inventing the logo, while trying to keep some resemblance to the old logo (much like what been going on here). And if that works out, maybe we have them help with re-skinning the Default STV, etc.

This stuff generally takes time, but I'll keep you posted if we move ahead with the "assignments"
Old 08-26-2015, 06:41 AM
Sage Aficionado

I like the idea of opening it up to "fresh" minds with actual graphic design background even if they are just students. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time personally to devote to it, but would like to help as I can. I just don't want to have to stare at an ugly icon if I am going to be using the product.
Also, regarding the "flat" conversation, Microsoft brought this mainstream with the "Metro" UI. Google was quick to the party and Apple followed up shortly there after. I just took a look at a coworkers iPhone and almost all Apple app icons are represented with a single color (w/slight gradient) rounded rectangle background and a simple "white" flat icon for the app on top of that. Whether you like it or not, flat is the trend and there are much more talented designers than you or I who have determined it is the trend. Will the trend change? Of course it will, eventually. Keeping SageTV's image fresh and current (really just on trend) seems important to attracting new users and developers.
Old 08-26-2015, 07:14 AM
Sage Fanatic

really liking that. I think i would prefer a little darker on the greens (closer to the original palette, more mature) as opposed to the pastel
8tb RAID5 storage/media/other &3tb RAID5 backup storage on a HighPoint RocketRaid 2680
1tb 3 disk Recording Pool
all in a beautiful Antec 1200
SageMyMovies/Comskip/PlayON/SageDCT/SRE
HD100/HD300 extenders
Old 08-26-2015, 07:18 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptzink View Post
That being said, I have attached a completely flat logo (1.01b - no drop or stylized shadows) and one with only the drop shadow under the "flower" (1.01c).
I like the completely flat logo myself.
Old 08-26-2015, 08:17 AM
Sage Icon

Send a message via MSN to mikejaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckless View Post
I agree with the sentiments... but factually, I'm sure it started with Microsoft and "Metro", and Google with Material Design and Paper Elements, and finally Apple decided to follow suit... (But Apple does a great job at marketing the fact that they innovated, even if all they did was copy )
According to my sources, Apple announced IOS7 on June 10th 2013, and Google announced Material Design on June 25th 2014, a year after. So it seems that Google followed Apple, and Microsoft.

Edit: Sources
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_Lollipop
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IOS_7
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Material_Design

Last edited by mikejaner; 08-26-2015 at 08:24 AM.
Old 08-26-2015, 08:28 AM
Sage Aficionado

Well, I don't really want to get in an Apple vs. Google (vs. Microsoft vs. Linux, etc.) pissing match here, but Google actually started their "flat" design trend with the release of v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) in October 2011. Indeed Material design guides came later, but the flatness started earlier. No question that Microsoft did the boldest and "flattest" with the Metro UI and others followed suit. Here is a write up on the flat design trend and MS, Apple, and Google's approach/history. http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/google-...t-flat-design/
Old 08-26-2015, 09:07 AM
Sage Icon

Send a message via MSN to mikejaner
I stand corrected. I was just searching on the projects mentioned.
I do have to say, the complete flat OS look was adopted first by Microsoft, then Apple, then Google though. That's what most people, like myself remember, the main interface changes.
Old 08-26-2015, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejaner View Post
I stand corrected. I was just searching on the projects mentioned.
I do have to say, the complete flat OS look was adopted first by Microsoft, then Apple, then Google though. That's what most people, like myself remember, the main interface changes.
Truth is Linux has always had complete flat OS look long before all them and let not forget BeOS
I'm all for new flat look as if have forgetten Sage start out as Flat Look and let forget Meekell

Last edited by SHS; 08-26-2015 at 10:29 AM.
Old 08-26-2015, 12:36 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
With all the capabilities of current computers, why in the world should things look flat?
While not obvious when just discussing a logo, Material Design in particular isn't really about flat design. Regarding the capabilities of current computers, the introduction talks about:

Quote:
A material metaphor is the unifying theory of a rationalized space and a system of motion. The material is grounded in tactile reality, inspired by the study of paper and ink, yet technologically advanced and open to imagination and magic.
If you think this stuff is at all interesting and want a good summary of the principles: Why Material Design is our best attempt (yet) for a unifying theory of design.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:40 PM
Sage User

Why not 3D

We could have a screen say put on 3D glasses just before the logo pops up. Then the logo can come flying in with some surround sound. Finally the next screen tells you to remove them after so nobody gets a headache. That is how the government would probably do it.
Old 08-26-2015, 06:35 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Scoobz View Post
We could have a screen say put on 3D glasses just before the logo pops up. Then the logo can come flying in with some surround sound. Finally the next screen tells you to remove them after so nobody gets a headache. That is how the government would probably do it.

Sage Server: 8th gen Intel based system w/32GB RAM running Ubuntu Linux, HDHomeRun Prime with cable card for recording. Runs headless. Accessed via RD when necessary. Four HD-300 Extenders.
Old 08-27-2015, 08:17 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Scoobz View Post

Could go the opposite way and keep things simple, as others have suggested.
Attached Images
File Type: png Image 1.png (1.4 KB, 243 views)
Tuners: 2 x HD-PVR (HTTP tuning), 2 x HDHR, USB-UIRT
Software: SageTV 7
Old 08-27-2015, 09:03 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:

Could go the opposite way and keep things simple, as others have suggested.
Code:
NEEDS MORE CAPS

unRAID Server: i7-6700, 32GB RAM, Dual 128GB SSD cache and 13TB pool, with SageTVv9, openDCT, Logitech Media Server and Plex Media Server each in Dockers.
Sources: HRHR Prime with Charter CableCard. HDHR-US for OTA.
Primary Client: HD-300 through XBoxOne in Living Room, Samsung HLT-6189S
Other Clients: Mi Box in Master Bedroom, HD-200 in kids room
Old 08-27-2015, 10:23 AM
Sage User

How about a terminal window with ascii

HTML Code:
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@*++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++**********************************************************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++**#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++**#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++**#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++***#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++****+++++++++++++++++***++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++***#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++**********+++++++*********++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++****#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*************++*************++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*****#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*****************#************+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*****#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++******************#************+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++******#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++********************#************+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*******#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++**********************#***********+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*******#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++***********************#***********+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++********#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++************************#**********++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*********#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*************************##***********++++++++++++++++++++++++++*********#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*********#*###*********#*#************++++++++++++++++++++++++**********#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++***********#**####******##**###*********#+++++++++++++++++++++++***********#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*************#****####***#*****##*********#**+++++++++++++++++++++***********#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++**********************#####******@##********#****++++++++++++++++++************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++****************#********###*******###********#*****++++++++++++++++*************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::++++++++++++++:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++**+,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,#********###********#.,,.**+++++++++++++++*************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::+,         ,++++++:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++***,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,##*******##********:,,,,:**+++++++++++++**************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::               .++++::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++***:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,+##******@##*******,,,,,,#**+++++++++++***************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::                ,+++++:::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++***+,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,##******@###******,,,,,,@#*+++++++++++***************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::                 ,++++++:::::::++++++:::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++****,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,+@#*****#########,,,,,,@@#*++++++++++****************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::                  ,*++++++++++++++++++++::::::::++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*****#********,,,,,,******,,,,,,##+++++#****####,,,,,,@#**++++++++++****************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::      ,######*.   ,*+++++++++++++++++++++++:::++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++******###@@@@@,,,,,,@@@###,,,,,,:#***++#*******:,,,,,+@#**+++++++++*****************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::.      #######***, ,**++++++.,    ,:+++++++++++++++.  ,:+++++++++++++++++++.    ,+*++++++++********#*#*##,,,,,,@#*****,,,,,,##**++#*******,,,,,,@@#**++++++++******************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::,      ######******,**+++             +++++++++++        ,      +++++++++          :**++++++********##***,,,,,,@#***+*,,,,,,.@***+#*******,,,,,,@#***++++++++******************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::,      ######********++++              :++++++++                **+++++.            ,***++++**********#**,,,,,,##**:++*,,,,,,@#**@#******,,,,,,@@#***+++++++*******************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::,       +####********++++               **+++++                 ***+++.              +***+++**********#**,,,,,,@*++++++,,,,,,,#+*@#******,,,,,,@@#**+++++++********************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::          ,+********++++               ,**+++.                 *****+      :#*,      ****+++**********#*,,,,,,@*++++++*,,,,,,#*+*##****+,,,,,:@##**+++++++********************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::+              :****+++++  +****##,      ****+       :###*      *****      #####:     ****+++***********#,,,,,,@*+++++++,,,,,,,#@**+#***,,,,,,W@#*#**+++++*********************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::++,               +***++++++*****###      ****+      ######      #****     #######     ,****++***********#,,,,,,@#+++++++*,,,,,,#@**++#*@,,,,,,@@##****+++**********************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::++                ,**++++++****####,     #***,     ,######      ##**.     #######      #***+++**********#,,,,,,@#:+++++++.,,,,,,@#**++@,,,,,,#@##**#**+++**********************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::+++                :**++++***:,          ##**      #######      ##**      .......      #****+***********#,,,,,,@#++++++++*,,,,,,@#**+##,,,,,,@@##*#***++***********************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::+++**               ***+++:              ##**      #######      ###*                   #****+***********#,,,,,,@*+++++++++.,,,,,,#*###+,,,,,.@@##*#***+************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::+++****:            *****                ###*      #####**      ####                   ##**************#*,,,,,,@*+++++++++*,,,,,,@@##*,,,,,,W@##*#***++************************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::+++****###+        :***                 ###*      ####***      ####                   #*****************,,,,,,@#++++++++++:,,,,,,@#**,,,,,,@@#*##**++*************************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::++++****####+      .***      .####,     ####      ####***      ####      @@############**************#**,,,,,,@#*#++++++++*,,,,,,@#*,,,,,,#@###*******************************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::: :+++******###      .#*,     *#####,     ####      *###***      ####      @@@###########*****************,,,,,,@#***++++++++:,,,,,,@#,,,,,,W@##********************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::  .++*******##      +##      ######,     ####:      ###***      ####,     #@############*****************,,,,,,@#***+++:*+++*,,,,,,#*,,,,,,@@#*******+*************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::    :*******##      ###      ######,     ####*       ###*       ####*      @#########, ******************,,,,,,@#***+:####*+#+,,,,,,,,,,,,W@@********+*************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::       :****,       ###      *####*      ####*                  #####       #######.   **************+###,,,,,,@#++##*******@#,,,,,,,,,,,,W@#********+*************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::                   ####.       ,,        ###**+                 ####*+                 *****************#,,,,,,@@####******@##*,,,,,,,,,,*@@#********+*************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::                  +###**                 ###***                 ###***,                *****************#,,,,,,@##****++++###*#,,,,,,,,,,W@##********+*************************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::+                 *###***.          ,     ##*****,        +      ###****.               ******************,,,,,,@#******+++##****,,,,,,,,,@@*#********+*************************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::+++,            ,####*****,       ,#,     #********     .##      ###******            ,*****+*************,,,,,,@#******#+##*****,,,,,,,,W@#*#*******+**************************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::++++**:,     .#####*********,   .#########*********########      ##********#+,     .###*****++************,,,,,,@#*******#********,,,,,,,@@#*#******+***************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::++++******************++******####*****************######:     :##*********##########******++++**********,,,,,,@#******@##*******,,,,,,+@@#*#*****+****************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::++++****************++++++*******************++  **#####+      ###************#####*******++++++*********,,,,,+@#****######******@,,,,,W@##*#****+*****************************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::+++++************++++++++++***************++++                ###***+++******************++++++++*******#,,,,@@#***@###**###****@:,,,*@@##*#**+*******************************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::++++++++*****++++++++++++++++**********+++++++               ###***++++++***************+++++++++++*****##@@@@#**#####*****###*####@@@@##*##**********************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++              :###***++++++++***********+++++++++++++++****###########*********#*##**####***#***********************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++             *###****+++++++++++******+++++++++++++++++****#####***###**********##***#####**************************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++::::++++++**+++++++++++++++++:,       ,#####****++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*****   ****####*******##**********+************************************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::++++++++:::::++.      .+++++++++++++++++****#########****+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*****   ***   ###******#************************************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+,        *++++++++++++++++*****#######*****+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*****   #**   #####***#***********+*************************************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+:    ,:   **+++++++++++++++*******#********+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*********####*   ######*##*************************************************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+    ####* **+++,  ,++++++++**. .*#*+ ,*****+++*+ ,****, +*+++++++++++++*+++++*. ,*****+**#**   *******#***+++********************************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::++   ###******+.      :*++,  +     #     ****        *.    :***   ***.  .**,  :     ****   #*       #   #***   ****+***************************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+.   ##******++        **+,              ,***               ***   ***.  .**,        ,***   #*       #   #**.  :#**+****************************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+,   ##*++++++   .##.   **,   ##    *#,   #**   +#.   .#*   #**   #**.  :#*,   ##,   #*#   ###   @###,  +##   ##*+*****************************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+,   #**++++++   ####   #*,  +##+   ###   #**   ###   ###   ##*   #**.  :#*.  +###   ##*   ###   @###*   ##   ##*******************************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+,   #*+++++++   ###*   #*,  +##*   ###   #**   ###   ###   ##*   ##*:  :##.  +###   ###   ###   @##*#   #+  +##*******************************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+:   #*+++++++   ##**   ##,  +##*   ###   ##*   ###   ###   ###   ##*:  :##.  +###   ###   ###   ##***   *   ###*******************************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::++   ***+++++*   ##**   ##,  +##*   ##*   ##*   ##*   ###   ###   ##*:  :##.  +###   ###   ###   ##****      ##********************************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::++    #**+: **   ##**   ##,  +#**   #**   ##*   ##*   ##*   ###   ###:  :##.  +##*   ###   ###   ##****     +##********************************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++         **,   #*   .##,  +#*+   #**   ##*   #**   ##*   ##*         :##.  +#**   ###   ###   +#,***     @##********************************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++,        ***        ##*,  +#*+   #**   #**   #**   ##*   ##*.        :##.  +#**   ###   ##*      ****    @#*********************************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++*+      *****      ##**,  +**+   ***   #**   #**   #**   #***    ::  :#*,  +#**   ##*   #***     ****   *##*********************************************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++**#####*******#####******************************************########****##*****##***###***#####****   @##*********************************************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::++++********+++********+++****++*****+****************************####**************************##****:   ##**********************************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++****+++++++*****++++++++++++++++++*+++++**+++***+++****++***************************************   *##**********************************************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*******++++**++++********************   ###**********************************************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*********####***********************************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*******##************************************************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++******************************************************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++******************************************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++******************************************************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*****************************************************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*****************************************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++******************************************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++******************************************************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*******************************************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*******************************************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++********************************************************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*********************************************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*********************************************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++**********************************************************#@
@@+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++***********************************************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++***********************************************************#@
@@+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++************************************************************#@
@@+::::::::::++++++++++++++++::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*************************************************************#@
@@+::::::::+,  ,:++   ++  :++:::::::++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*************************************************************#@
@@+:::::::.      .*   *+  +++++++++++++++++++++,  *++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++**************************************************************#@
@@+::::::+   ##* .*   ******+++++++++++++++++++,  **++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++***************************************************************#@
@@+:::::+   ##***+*   **  **+.     *+:  ,   :*.     *+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++***************************************************************#@
@@+:::::+   #**++++   #*  **:  ##  ,*+   .   *+,  +:*++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++****************************************************************#@
@@+:::::+   #*+++++   #*  #*  :##:  *+  ##*  #*.  ##*+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++***************++**++***************::*****************++********#@
@@+:::::+   #*+::++   #*  #*        #+  ###  #*.  #**+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++***************::#*::#***************##***************:#*:#******#@
@@+:::::+,  #*+++,+   #*  ##  :#####*+  #**  #*.  #*+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*****************:#*:##:**:#::::::#+#+:#::*:+#::+:****+:@#:#******#@
@@+:::::++   .+. .*   #*  ##.  *##+ *+  #**  #*.  #**+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++******************::::#*::::#::@#+:::#+:#:##::#:##:*#***::+:@******#@
@@+::::::+*      .*   **  #**       *+  #**  #**    *+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*******************::@#*:*#*#::#*:#@:#+:#::#::#:##:*#*****::#******#@
@@+::::::++**::+***+****+******+.:***************+:**++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++**********************#**#*+*#**#**+*##**##*+###*##*#****+*##*******#@
@@+:::::::++******+++*++++*++++*****+++**+++**+++****++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++********************************************************************#@
@@+::::::::+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*********************************************************************#@
@@+:::::::::++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*************************************************************************#@
@@*+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*****************************************************************************************************************************************************#@