SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > General Discussion > General Discussion
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

General Discussion General discussion about SageTV and related companies, products, and technologies.

Old 02-24-2007, 04:48 PM
Sage Advanced User

How long till I get my license keys?

Hey all,

I ordered the license keys for Sage this afternoon at about 15:30 Eastern Time. I still have not received the registration keys via e-mail. Should I not sweat it until Monday or should I contatct someone right now about this?

Thanks in advance,
Rob Hix
Old 02-24-2007, 05:10 PM
SageTVaholic

You should get them right away. Many people have problems with e-mail from sage getting caught in spam filters. Check your spam folder and see if it is there.

Aloha,
Mike
Old 02-24-2007, 06:11 PM
Sage Advanced User

Thanks Mike,

I just sent an email to the orders people. All I ordered was the Sage License with MediaMVP license. No hardware, nothing else. I checked the junk mail and it did not get stuck there.

Thanks in advance,
Rob Hix
Old 02-25-2007, 06:46 AM
Sage Advanced User

OK, what now...

I thought surely I would have an e-mail with the keys this morning. As I said before, nothing is getting caught in Junk Mail filters.

Does anybody here know what is going on. These two licenses were $100.00 for me. For me that is no trivial amount of money. I get really nervous when I pay for something and do not get it.

Thanks again,
Rob Hix
Old 02-25-2007, 08:32 AM
Sage Expert

Send a message via ICQ to Motofreak75
I'm surprised at sage for not adding onto the store website, a function, to lookup serial numbers from past sales. Just like pcalchemy.com store website.
Old 02-25-2007, 03:39 PM
Administrator

BTW: here is the FAQ entry for this topic.

- Andy
Old 02-25-2007, 04:09 PM
Sage Advanced User

I had this same issue not so long ago and had to wait a day or two before it was resolved.

My problem was both with getting a confirmation email to activate in this forum and not receiving my key. You seem to be in the forum so maybe it’s a different issue.

It does seem they have a problem with some purchases.

I can't remember what the issue was, but it was not my end when they found the problem. So you may have to wait till Monday when someone is in and manually fixes the problem.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:52 PM
Sage User

I hate to bring this thread back to life, but how long should it take for me to even get a response from orders@sagetv.com? I placed my order about 1PM on Friday and have yet to get anything. I've emailed them a couple times, but they haven't even responded to my emails. Is their response normally this bad?
Old 03-05-2007, 09:09 PM
Administrator

I don't know how long it takes to get a reponse, but they do respond. If you end up sending another email, make sure to let them know that you haven't received any other replies & include your forum name. If you have nothing in your spam folders, perhaps there is an email issue on their end.

If you are using something like yahoo for email, I think they sometimes deltel what they think is spam before it gets to you & you neve even see it, even in a spam folder. If there is a whitelist option, make sure to put SageTV's emaill addresses in it.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:27 PM

SageTV: Still in business?

Is SageTV still in business? I made a SageTV software purchase on Friday and have not heard from the company since. No email. No replies to my multiple emails to support@ and orders@. There's no listed phone number for the company. I'm wondering if the lights are on but nobody's home?

Maybe there was a buyout? Or they just shut down? Anyone know what happened?
Old 03-05-2007, 10:37 PM
Sage Icon

a weekend happened?
Old 03-05-2007, 10:39 PM
Administrator

ratebeer: I merged your question with one of the recent threads about this.

See my post further up w/a link to the FAQ entry for this question.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.