SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 06-10-2007, 04:53 AM
Sage User

Angry MP3's Stop 10+ Seconds Too Soon

I just found that all my MP3's are ending around 10seconds too soon. For Example the counter reads 3:31/3:41. When the song stops. I have verified the MP3's are not corrupted by playing them on several different computers.

It only happens in sage.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
JG
Old 06-10-2007, 03:35 PM
Administrator

I just tried it & noticed the time says it stopped a couple seconds early, but the songs seemed to be completely over. Are your songs actually stopping early & cutting off the end, or is the song finishing correctly but the timer is off?

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 06-10-2007, 03:40 PM
Sage User

The song cuts off early for me.
Old 06-30-2007, 09:20 PM
Sage User

Angry

I still have this problem. Very Annoying. I am curretly running the Beta 6.2.4.145.

HELP!
Old 06-30-2007, 09:30 PM
Administrator

Did you ever submit this to SageTV with a sample song with the problem?

- Andy
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 06-30-2007, 09:39 PM
Sage User

No; however, a sample song wouldn't help as it does it on all songs. MP3, WAV, WMA, etc.
Old 06-30-2007, 09:49 PM
Administrator

It does it on all the songs for you, but that doesn't always mean it does the same thing for everyone else. You need to file a bug report, not just post something on the forum, then say that it still isn't fixed 3 weeks later.

I finally had it happen where I could definitely tell it was occurring with one song, so I submitted that a few days ago. However, you should submit your own bug report in case more follow-up is needed.

- Andy
Old 07-01-2007, 01:09 PM
Sage Aficionado

Did anyone ever get a response on this? I have just started using my media player and I am getting the same thing! 10 secs at worst... very annoying.
DEFAULT STV
Comskip triggered by DirMON2 --- HD100 / HD200 /HD300
BMI fanart
Old 07-02-2007, 03:52 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opus4 View Post
I finally had it happen where I could definitely tell it was occurring with one song, so I submitted that a few days ago.
BTW: I've been told it is now fixed & will be in the next update.

- Andy