SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 02-29-2008, 04:07 AM
Sage Advanced User

error (-20):- There is no MediaPlayer that can playback the selected file while it's

Since upgrading to v6.3.9 - I have started to get this error when trying to watch live tv on pvr150. error (-20):- There is no MediaPlayer that can playback the selected file while it's being recorded. I have a hauppauge nova-s plus and that is ok.

Tried upgrading to v6.3.10 - not resolved the issue.

Has anyone else had this issue?
Old 02-29-2008, 05:59 AM
Administrator

What is the recording quality setting? MPEG1 can't be played at the same time it is recording.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 02-29-2008, 02:55 PM
Sage Advanced User

The default quality was set to VCD - the nova-s plus was set to fair, the pvr150 used default settings. Also had to turn off VMR9 - It's now working.

Need to balance the quality of the picture against the file sizes (will be encoding 24/7 on 3 channels).

What would you recommend to use for the settings? - I Currently have it set to DVD @ 0.9GB/hr.

Thanks
Anne
Old 02-29-2008, 03:48 PM
Sage Icon

The only one you can control is the PVR150. It doesn't matter what you set the Nova-S to, it just does a dump of the digital stream at whatever rate it's being transmitted at, which in NZ is about 3 GB/hr

John