SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 04-04-2008, 02:20 PM
Sage Aficionado

Keep losing imports

I imported the Netflix plugin and set it up, but when I restared SageMC, it was gone and I had to import it again. Is this normal behavior? Do I somehow have to SAVE anything to make it stay put?
Old 04-04-2008, 03:44 PM
SageTVaholic

Once you import a plugin it is merged into your current STV. The filename will be incremented by one number so as to not overwrite the original (i.e after 1 import, your STV filename would be SageMC_169-1.xml).

If you added a menu item via the dynamic menus and it no longer appears after restarting SageTV, then you probably forgot to save the menu definition file after adding the item. If this is the case then do not try to import the plugin again. That would probably do bad things. If you already have re-imported, go to Settings >> Load STV and load the STV version from before the latest import (decrement the current appended number by one). Then add the menu item via dynamic menus and be sure to save the file. HTH

Aloha,
Mike