SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss customizations for SageTV version 6 and earlier, or for the SageTV3 UI.

Old 11-13-2008, 11:24 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreichen View Post
It looks like we have about four variables in your setup.
  1. Windows XP Pro SP2 vs. Windows XP Home SP3. I have a copy of XP Pro so I could try it with SP2 then upgrade it to SP3.
  2. SageTV service vs. non-service/client.
  3. Java version. Do you have the same version on both computers?
  4. Debug window.
Java 6u5 on laptop, 6u7 on server. I should be able to upgrade the JRE on my laptop to update 7 to see if that changes anything.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:31 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slugger View Post
Java 6u5 on laptop, 6u7 on server. I should be able to upgrade the JRE on my laptop to update 7 to see if that changes anything.
First, stopped loading the debug window - no difference. Then upgraded java to update 7 - also no difference.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:02 AM
Sage Icon

For those interested in an iPhone remote, I ran across the Intelliphone app. I don't have an iPhone (can't get the discount right now ) but the web page says it can be used with SageTV. It looks like it's only supported on Windows, which is a little ironic. Anyway, if anyone tries it out let us know how it goes.
SageTV: SageTV Server 7.1.8 on Ubuntu Linux 11.04, SageTV Placeshifter for Mac 6.6.2, SageTV Client 7.0.15 for Windows, Linux Placeshifter 7.1.8 on Server and Client
, Java 1.6.
Plugins: Jetty, Nielm's Web Server, Mobile Web Interface.

Old 11-14-2008, 09:59 AM
Sage Icon

I think another topic should be started, because it is a pretty different application (the topic Brent brought up).

I think it would be a cool thing to use, and would agree, that it would be best implemented using an application, instead of a web page, but I'm sure this presents a nightmare for a developer, as they have to use the SDK of whatever platform that would be supported. I keep searching for SageTV in the app store, just to make sure I don't miss anything.

I also saw the Intelliphone, but not sure I am interested, cool app though. Reminds me of Girder, only controlled via IP.
Old 11-23-2008, 08:47 PM
Sage Icon

Version 1.0 of the mobile is now available! I have now created a new thread for the Jetty web server engine to provide a separate thread for app developer support, and a new thread for the mobile web interface so users starting at version 1.0 don't have to wade through this thread. Please use the new threads for support. Thanks to everyone for their feedback!

Here's what has changed since the last release:

November 23, 2008 (Version 1.0)
  • Fixed bug for conflict resolution between favorites. The command failed and the error page message was 'HigherFavorite is null'.
  • Fixed bug for recordings not being deleted.
  • Search TV recordings
October 18, 2008
  • Conflict resolution
  • Conversions - cleaned up detail page
  • Added category filter to TV listings
  • Confirm deletion of recordings and removal of favorites
  • Show extender names from nielm's webserver in home page
  • Extender details page
  • Automatically generated tag files
  • Add tuner name to:
    • Currently recording airings in recordings page
    • Currently recording airings in scheduled recordings page
    • Listings
SageTV: SageTV Server 7.1.8 on Ubuntu Linux 11.04, SageTV Placeshifter for Mac 6.6.2, SageTV Client 7.0.15 for Windows, Linux Placeshifter 7.1.8 on Server and Client
, Java 1.6.

Old 12-03-2008, 07:30 AM
Sage User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreichen View Post
For those interested in an iPhone remote, I ran across the Intelliphone app. I don't have an iPhone (can't get the discount right now ) but the web page says it can be used with SageTV. It looks like it's only supported on Windows, which is a little ironic. Anyway, if anyone tries it out let us know how it goes.
For those of you wanting to control SageTV an extenders from your iPhone or iPod Touch I have worked with ShadeBlue to add a SageTV profile and add Extender support to Intelliremote. Here is ShadeBlue's thread with all the information.

http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/down...do=file&id=277
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Old 01-13-2009, 12:09 AM
Sage User

This is fantastic, thanks. I got it installed tonight and haven't had any issues other than those I created myself.

I've got it running on my HTC Fuze (Win6.1) w/o hiccup.

The one interface feature that I can't seem to locate is the ability to search the listings for upcoming shows. Am I just brain dead or is this feature not included?

Thanks and terrific job.

Yorick
Old 01-13-2009, 11:41 PM
Sage Icon

Glad you like it. There have been a few requests for airing search. It will be in the next update along with a couple other things. It's not quite ready yet though.
, Java 1.6.

Old 02-09-2009, 03:39 AM
Sage Icon

I was up early today and, partly just to see if I could do it, I created a couple of screen shots from by BB Curve 8330 (v 4.5.0.131 OS).

Berry Browser:

Opera Mini:

Old 02-09-2009, 11:21 PM
Sage Icon

Thanks for the screenshots! I put a link to them on the mobile devices wiki. What's with the missing images in the Berry Browser? And the fonts are quite a bit different between the browsers. Talk about a moving target.

It's worth mentioning, this thread is pretty much dormant now that the official version has been released. The action is now taking place over on the new thread.
, Java 1.6.