SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 06-07-2008, 06:58 PM

No Data in EPG on Copied Lineup

Upgraded to 6.4.3 and installed my HD-PVR. During the install I copied the lineup in use by my HDHR. The channels I have enabled for the HD-PVR all show No Data. The EPG data does show up if I enable the same channels in the HDHR lineup. Any ideas?

I have tried stopping Sage, removing server_update_id property and restarting, no joy. Not sure where to go from here.
Old 06-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Sage Aficionado

I just changed the channel lineup for the HD PVR to be separate from the other digital line up. Didn't notice until after I saw your post that there was no guide data for those channels.

My fix is that I no longer need separate lineups. I had deleted everything out of the previous one. I have now disabled both my firewire recording and s-video recording.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:31 AM

So, I figured this out. I looked through Sage.properties and noticed my two working lineups had these values set under epg_data_sources:

epg_class=WarlockRipper
applied_service_level=2

My copied lineup had

epg_class=Basic
applied_service_level=0

While I have no idea what these values do, I stopped Sage, changed the values for the non-working lineup to match those of the other two, and voila, I have EPG data.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:23 AM
Sage Advanced User

I am also having the same issue, and I have a firewire tuner and a HD PVR, so I need to different epg guides for each, but the one will not get guide info, I just used Direct TV and remapped the channels, but if they get this fixed once out of beta, that would be great
Old 06-30-2008, 06:48 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaChrisGT View Post
So, I figured this out. I looked through Sage.properties and noticed my two working lineups had these values set under epg_data_sources:

epg_class=WarlockRipper
applied_service_level=2

My copied lineup had

epg_class=Basic
applied_service_level=0

While I have no idea what these values do, I stopped Sage, changed the values for the non-working lineup to match those of the other two, and voila, I have EPG data.
I was able to get my guide data but I had to copy the provider id from one to the other in sage properties. After I copied the provider id (which I assume is what tells zap2it what lineup to copy over), all of a sudden i had my missing guide data.
Sage Server: AMD Athlon II 630, Asrock 785G motherboard, 3GB of RAM, 500GB OS HD in RAID 1 and 2 - 750GB Recording Drives, HDHomerun, Avermedia HD Duet & 2-HDPVRs, and 9.0TB storage in RAID 5 via Dell Perc 5i for DVD storage
Source: Clear QAM and OTA for locals, 2-DishNetwork VIP211's
Clients: 2 Sage HD300's, 2 Sage HD200's, 2 Sage HD100's, 1 MediaMVP, and 1 Placeshifter