SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 09-28-2008, 03:52 PM
Sage User

Media Center/Videos display layout question

Hi All,

I just built a new Sage system running v6.4.8. My old system ran 5.x and 6.x is so much better so far! There's one thing, however, that I liked more in 5.x and haven't been able to figure out how to configure 6.x to give me the same view.

I have a bunch of imported videos that I keep on a separate disk. It's a mixture of AVI files, ripped DVDs, etc. In 5.x I was able to view the listing in what was called "list view". I've attached a jpg called "videos5.jpg" which shows what that looks like. It's very simplistic but also quick easy and fast to navigate through the videos.

The Media Center --> Videos display in 6.x however is quite a bit more complex. It's got much larger listings, scrolling thumbnails, etc. The attached file "videos6.jpg" shows how I currently have it displayed.

My question is, is there a way to get the Videos section in 6.x to display like I had it displayed in 5.x? I know it takes away many of the bells and whistles that 6.x has, but for this listing I don't want them.

I checked out the PDF manual and did some forum searches but couldn't find anything pertinent to this.

Thanks for any help!

-Gary
Attached Images
File Type: jpg videos5.jpg (182.2 KB, 192 views)
File Type: jpg videos6.jpg (253.4 KB, 203 views)