SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > Hardware Support > Hardware Support
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Hardware Support Discussions related to using various hardware setups with SageTV products. Anything relating to capture cards, remotes, infrared receivers/transmitters, system compatibility or other hardware related problems or suggestions should be posted here.

Old 11-08-2008, 12:33 PM

Exclamation Hauppauge HVR-2250 MC Kit Problem

I have a Hauppauge HVR-2250 MC Kit. I have installed the software and had gotten everything set up for my analog cable tv and it was great.
I then moved my computer up to my parents house to test it out on a digital signal, and when i went to change the cap devices in Sage TV to digital I lost the fact that this card can tune in two different things at once. I cant figure out how to get it back to seeing that this card can capure two things at once?
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software and that has not helped.
Help?!

Edit:
I see this was moved to the hardware area, however I dont think its a hardware problem. Once it stopped showing up in SageTV, I installed HAuppauges software and it still knows there are two tuners to use. So I dont think the hardware is faulty, I think it has something to do with SageTV. If anyone (like the person that moved this thread) knows otherwise please let me know. I dont know how to fix it, or why SageTV stopped showing the 2nd tuner in the first place.

Last edited by Rafiki2085; 11-08-2008 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Thread Moved