SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV International User Forums > SageTV United Kingdom
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV United Kingdom SageTV and SageTV Recorder Users from the UK - This forum is for you to post about specific issues using SageTV software in the UK.

Old 11-09-2008, 08:24 AM

Unhappy Channels named incorrectly

I've successfully set up the XMLTV plugin and imported the listings, the problem is many of the channels have the wrong listings (for example says it's Channel 4, has the channel 4 listings but changing to that channel you realise you're watching ITV4). I dont think simple remapping is the problem here because I've tried that in the hope it would fix things and it didn't.

Does anyone know how I sort this out? I'm on Winterhill if that's any help.

Also one other thing, when more than one pc is viewing the tv both are unable to change the channel because it says "Error (-9) All encoders are in use by clients watching "Live" TV". I'm presuming it wants to change the channel for only one client, and because I have only 1 tv tuner it can't. Is there any way to make it just change the channel for every client at the same time?

Thanks in advance.
Old 11-10-2008, 02:01 AM
Sage Advanced User

if you go into a file called (tuner name).frq you will see a list of frequencies you need to make sure they all match up the XMLTV file. hope that helps

2. not that i know of you can always add a 2nd tuner to the box. once you have it setup for recording tv you will never worry about it. cant remember the last time we watch live TV.

Paul