SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 01-05-2009, 07:20 PM
Sage User

Play DVD's in My Videos

I am using SageTV with SageMC UI 6.3.8a, when I enter in My Videos and Select a DVD (offline files) to play SageTV always show the following message "Please insert the DVD to play this video".

The DVD Disc is in the Driver, the offline path is correct and the .mpg and .jpg files are in this path.

This problem only happen with offline videos, with online videos everything works fine and the most strange when I enter in the DVD option in the main menu it works too, so the problem only happen in the My Videos.

Anybody faced this problem before ? Is there any solution ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Sérgio
Asus P5N-D, C2Q Q9400, 4 GB mem, 6 TB HDD in FreeNAS, ATI HD5750, PVR-150, LG Blu-ray / HD DVD Combo Drive, TVA HDTV, Harmony 555, Speakers JBL e Infinity, Yamaha RX-V3900, Samsumg 19" LCD, Samsumg Plasma 42", SageTV HD200, Arcsoft TMT, KL mega codec pack, EventGhost, Windows 7