SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 01-11-2009, 10:49 PM
SageTVaholic

Favorites by length of show?

Is there any way to specify Favorites to only record if the show is longer than a certain number of minutes?

I set up Thomas the Tank Engine to record as a Favorite for my daughter. Usually the show is on for 30 minutes but sometimes it is used as a 5 minute filler on the kids channel. Therefore I get all of these 5 minute shows that I don't really want - it would be great if I could say "only record a Fave if it is at least 15 mins long" - can you do that in Sage?
Old 01-12-2009, 02:47 AM
SageTVaholic

There's nothing in the Favorite settings to allow that. But it should be fairly straightforward to set up a Sage Job Queue or Dirmon job to automatically delete recording files smaller than some specified size. If you're skilled with batch files or VBScript, you could probably do it with a Windows Scheduled Task.