SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 04-01-2009, 02:32 PM
Sage User

Help with ticker that is not visible

Newbie here to Sage. I have configured it on the server and am using placeshifter. It was customized with the 16x9 STV. Everything works peachy, but I have one question. I cannot get the ticker to show.

It was showing at one point, but it has gone away. I have my feed configured correctly, and you can actually 'click' where the feed should be and it pulls up the feed. I have turned it on and played with all the settings, (fonts, scrolling, etc) but cannot get it to show. Is there somewhere in a config file I could look at to see if the settings are correct? Has anyone else run into this?

I have searched the forum but cannot find anyone with the same issue. Besides this I am very satisfied with the product. I have the hd200 being delivered tomorrow and will be streaming over the gigabit network prewired in the house. Server is in the basement and its an HP Proliant DL320 G5 dual core 2.4 windows 03 with only the operating system and Sage on one drive, all movies and songs on another.

I do have customizations turned on, have tried it both ways but it does not seem to matter.

Last edited by ddikeht; 04-01-2009 at 05:45 PM.