SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 04-03-2009, 04:54 PM
SageTVaholic

I will try that the video browsing screens slow down the most. but I have good size collection.

I am retrying the new file with the overscan corrected. I am thinking it has to do with trying to stretch the background images.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Sage Icon

Send a message via MSN to jaminben
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUCKYHD View Post
I will try that the video browsing screens slow down the most. but I have good size collection.

I am retrying the new file with the overscan corrected. I am thinking it has to do with trying to stretch the background images.
Have you done all of these. I have not noticed any more slow down my end, well no more than usual.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:15 PM
SageTVaholic

Yes done all of those it is better if I disable rotating fanart and have the scaling set faster

I did catch a bug if you disable context sensitive it seems to get stuck on one fanart and doesn't ever change.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:16 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
I did catch a bug if you disable context sensitive it seems to get stuck on one fanart and doesn't ever change.
Could you elaborate on this? Thanks.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:24 PM
SageTVaholic

I disabled context sensitive fanart like you said to try and speed it up

When browing my movies it would either show that last fanart I was on no matter what movie I highlighted or no fan art at all.

Renabling context sensitive and the fanart should up like it should

Also not sure if this is a bug but when changing fanart is enabled and set to 10 seconds it that 10 seconds after being on a movie/video?

It was changing as I as changing movies instantly would show one and then change.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:37 PM
Sage Icon

Send a message via MSN to jaminben
Quote:
When browing my movies it would either show that last fanart I was on no matter what movie I highlighted or no fan art at all.
This is an old issue and has been around way before the new fanart system showed up. I bet if you restart your client pc it will work as it should after you've disabled fanart. I would assume that its the same issue as trying to change a fanart image on the fly, something to do with refreshing the cache.