SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 06-10-2009, 01:29 AM
SageTVaholic

New Fanart Problem

I have updated to the newest Phoenix API's, BMT, and sagemc. I love the work being done with all of these packages. Until now I haven't had anything to complain about. My server has been offline for awhile now. In the past my video collection all had fanart. Now with the new folder structure there is no fanart for my video collection. This includes tv shows and very old looney tunes cartoons. In the past anything associated with looney tunes had the background I had downloaded. Now I can't get it to work without each episode having it's own folder. I've got too many shows for that to be practical, so I used the properties add in "phoenix/mediametadata/fanartSupportClass=sagex.phoenix.fanart.SageMCFanartSupport" to revert back to the old way of doing fan art. Nothing. It doesn't work for me. Is there any way for me to use the new way of doing fanart without messing up my old video files that used to work?
Theater: nVidia Shield TV, mini client, Plex for movies, 120" screen. Mitsubishi HC4000. Denon X4300H. 7.4.4 speaker setup.