SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Media Extender
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Media Extender Discussion related to any SageTV Media Extender used directly by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to a SageTV supported media extender should be posted here. Use the SageTV HD Theater - Media Player forum for issues related to using an HD Theater while not connected to a SageTV server.

Old 07-26-2009, 01:13 PM
Sage Advanced User

HD200 SRT subtiltes

I have an hd200 running in server mode. I can not get movies like Patton or Defiance or The Day the Earth stood still to show subtitles for the non English portions. I have tried using the subtitles options and select English but it only shows subs when the actors are speaking English. I have tried CC1 and CC2 from the CC options as well still no subs. Here is a pic of the files contained in my movies. I have been trying to use the new subtitleRender filter that Babgvant has been kind enough to help me install but in reading here it is my understanding that the HD200 should be able to display them with out that filter. Any help would be appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp New Picture (4).bmp (544.5 KB, 206 views)
Old 07-26-2009, 09:55 PM
Sage Advanced User

Apparently the subtitles that give the non english portions of the movie are cc based and not working however the srt subtitles are working. I found srt subtitles for these parts online and mux them into the movie as default. Now when I switch subtitles on everything works well. Is there somewhere I can go for info on what cc should be playing since turning CC1 or CC2 provides no text?