SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 04-20-2010, 01:29 AM
Sage Aficionado

SageMC 6.39b pr24 with MetaDataTools 4

So I've been making great progress getting everything running so far thanks to everyone.

A small snag I ran into tonight and do not know if it is a BMI (MDT) problem or a SageMC problem, or just bad configuration on my part.

MDT seems to pull down information and cover art properly when I run it. My sample movie being Star Trek 2009.

Now when I launch SageTV and go to my videos I choose a category (Star Trek happens to fall under both Action and Adventure).

I choose a category and I do not see the cover art and underneath where the title should be I see MediaFile[id=21 A and then another line of meta data information under it.

If I select the movie I see the data pulled down by MDT, which looks fine, but the box art shown here looks like a generic piece of box art.

Now if I go back to the category menu the title of the movie, under where the box art should be, has changed to be the correct title, but still with no box art.

If I back up to the main menu and then back to videos I will see the wacky title again.

The only other thing I have installed is Sage Movie Wall but I do not have it on currently, I just wanted to see if basic box art/metadata was working first.

Well that's about all the information I have right now. If anyone has some ideas, throw em out there. Thanks.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:16 PM
Sage Aficionado

So I figured this one out, silly noob forgot to refresh imported media after I got the data