SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Media Extender
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Media Extender Discussion related to any SageTV Media Extender used directly by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to a SageTV supported media extender should be posted here. Use the SageTV HD Theater - Media Player forum for issues related to using an HD Theater while not connected to a SageTV server.

Old 04-25-2010, 02:14 PM
Sage Advanced User

can't scroll in some menus

on my hd-200, I can't scroll down to lower menu items in General or Advanced. The scroll bar clearly shows there is more to display, but it doesn't go below the bottom item in the list. It works fine on the Custom menu, but not on the others.

I tried the reset procedure - which clearly does not send this thing back to factory defaults, as once I reconnect it to the server, all the customizations are still present (zip code, menues, etc)

The only thing I am trying to do is get to the audio output - as I can't listen to DTS. I can find no audio output setting and assume it's on the parts of one of these menus I can't see all of.
Old 04-25-2010, 02:24 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlevey View Post
I tried the reset procedure - which clearly does not send this thing back to factory defaults, as once I reconnect it to the server, all the customizations are still present (zip code, menues, etc)
Reset will reset the HD200 device itself. But it won't remove customizations from your server, which is where the display is generated when running in Extender mode.

If you have customizations installed, try removing them from the server and see if your problem persists.
Old 04-25-2010, 04:43 PM
Sage Advanced User

I really don't want to reset it, I just want to be able to scroll the menus. Anyone ever see that? Also, I found the audio out setting, have to reboot, not connect to server, then settings. I set it to Bitstream hoping it would pass dts to my amp, but I still get no sound from one BR rip. since I can't get to BR menu, I can't tell it to output different audio.

I read on another thread to set to bitstream to allow it to pass DTS.

no luck. Can anyone shed light on these issues?

Thanks
Old 04-26-2010, 09:59 AM
Sage User

I have a new HD200, and have the same issues with the same two menus. I've updated the device, and the STV, but no additional customizations. I had assumed the scroll bar was displayed in error, but are there that you know you don't have access to?

Thanks,
zip
Old 04-26-2010, 11:57 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlevey View Post
on my hd-200, I can't scroll down to lower menu items in General or Advanced. The scroll bar clearly shows there is more to display, but it doesn't go below the bottom item in the list.
This is a known issue & is being looked into. The scroll bar is there in error; if you can't scroll down, there are no more items below the last visible one.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.