SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV v7 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 7 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 7 and newer.

Old 06-01-2010, 05:44 AM
Sage User

Skins from older versions of SageTV?

Hi all --

I would really like to know what is the best way to adjust the color scheme on SageTV 7.

I know the actual skinning has changed [what with the slider menus, and graphics placements in the menu options] but I saw a video of AppleTV and am really digging that color scheme. White letters on a black background, with a blue bar surrounding it: simple yet powerful.

I believe there was even a SageTV 6 'knockoff' of AppleTV which I tried for a while but the carbon-fiber background drove me a bit nuts.

BlueTwo Blue Steel was really quite striking on SageMC. I am guessing that since there is a "Themes" section, that the idea and framework is in place but, is it hard to port themes?

Does anyone have any screenshots of possibilities and examples?