SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Batch Metadata Tools
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Batch Metadata Tools This forums is for discussing the user-created Batch Metadata Tools for SageTV.

Old 06-19-2010, 05:57 AM
Sage Advanced User

BMT issue

Below is a snippet from my BMT Log and the BMT settings from my sage.properties file. In Sage.properties overwrite metadata is set to false but in the log it is being set as true. Is there another place I need to check for these settings or is this a bug?
Code:
2010-06-19 01:43:58,806 [LibraryImporter] INFO  org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.composite.CompositeMetadataProvider - Attempting to find details using the imdbid: tt0756673
2010-06-19 01:43:59,874 [LibraryImporter] INFO  org.jdna.media.metadata.MediaMetadataPersistence - Begin updating metadata for: FileMediaFile[Title: 'LABOU.mkv', File: '\\MEDIASERVER\KIDMOVIESC\LABOU\LABOU.mkv']; With Options: PersistenceOptions [createDefaultSTVThumbnail=false, createProperties=true, fileRenamePattern=null, importAsTV=false, overwriteFanart=true, overwriteMetadata=true, touchingFiles=false, updateFanart=true, updateMetadata=true, updateWizBin=false, useTitleMasks=true]
2010-06-19 01:43:59,878 [LibraryImporter] INFO  org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.sage.FanartStorage - Using Central Fanart: C:\FanART
Code:
bmt/automaticPluginEnabled=true
bmt/dvdprofilerLocal/indexDir=cache/indexDVDProfLocal/
bmt/imdb/IMDbDomain=www.imdb.com
bmt/imdb/forcedIMDBImageSize=512
bmt/media/stackingModelRegex=[ _\\\\.-]+(cd|dvd|part|disc)[ _\\\\.-]*([0-9a-d]+)
bmt/media/videoExtensionsRegex=avi|mpg|divx|mkv|wmv|mov|xvid|ts|m2ts|m4v|mp4|iso
bmt/metadata/backgroundImageWidth=-1
bmt/metadata/bannerImageWidth=-1
bmt/metadata/defaultProviderId=tvdb,imdb-2,themoviedb.org,imdb.xml
bmt/metadata/enableDefaultSTVPosterCompatibility=false
bmt/metadata/goodScoreThreshold=0.9
bmt/metadata/importTVAsRecordedShows=false
bmt/metadata/maxDownloadableImages=5
bmt/metadata/movieProviders=imdb-2,themoviedb.org,imdb.xml,imdb
bmt/metadata/posterImageWidth=200
bmt/metadata/scoreAlternateTitles=true
bmt/metadata/tvProviders=tvdb
bmt/metadata/videoMetadataProviders=org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.tvdb.TVDBMetadataProvider,org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.imdb.IMDBMetaDataProvider,org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.nielm.NielmIMDBMetaDataProvider,,org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.dvdproflocal.LocalDVDProfMetaDataProvider,org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.themoviedb.TheMovieDBMetadataProvider,org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.mymovies.MyMoviesMetadataProvider
bmt/metadata/wordsToClean=1080p,720p,480p,1080i,720i,480i,dvd,dvdrip,cam,ts,tc,scr,screener,dvdscr,xvid,divx,avi,vrs,repack,mallat,proper,dmt,dmd,stv,HDTV,x264
bmt/mymovies/indexDir=cache/indexMyMovies/
bmt/mymovies/xmlFile=K\:\\MoviesK\\Legend of Drunken Master
bmt/plugin/createDefaultSTVThumbnail=false
bmt/plugin/createProperties=true
bmt/plugin/enabled=true
bmt/plugin/overwriteFanart=false
bmt/plugin/overwriteMetadata=false
bmt/plugin/returnNullMetadata=false
bmt/plugin/supportedMediaTypes=ANY_VIDEO
bmt/plugin/useSystemMessagesForFailed=true
bmt/sageMetadata/actorMask={0};
bmt/sageMetadata/descriptionMask=${Description}\nUser Rating\: ${UserRating}\n
bmt/sageMetadata/genreLevels=-1
bmt/sageMetadata/multiCDTitleMask=${MediaTitle} Disc ${DiscNumber}
bmt/sageMetadata/rewriteTitle=true
bmt/sageMetadata/rewriteTitleRegex=^(in\\s+the|in\\s+a|i\\s+am|in|the|a|an|i|am),?\\s+(.*)
bmt/sageMetadata/sageTVTitleMask=${MediaTitle}
bmt/sageMetadata/titleMask=${Title}
bmt/sageMetadata/tvTitleMask=${Title} - S${SeasonNumber}E${EpisodeNumber} - ${EpisodeTitle}
bmt/tvdb/language=en
bmt/urlconfiguration/cacheDir=cache/url
bmt/urlconfiguration/cacheExpiryInSeconds=86400
bmt/urlconfiguration/httpUserAgent=Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv\:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008072820 Firefox/3.0.1
bmt/urlconfiguration/urlFactoryClass=org.jdna.url.CachedUrlFactory
bmt/xbmc/imdb.xml/fanart=true
bmt/xbmc/imdb.xml/fullcredits=true
bmt/xbmc/imdb.xml/imdbscale=512
bmt/xbmc/imdb.xml/impawards=true
bmt/xbmc/imdb.xml/movieposterdb=true
bmt/xbmc/imdb.xml/trailer=true
bmt/xbmc/imdb.xml/url=akas.imdb.com

Last edited by Opus4; 06-19-2010 at 10:12 AM. Reason: use [code] tags around property/log segments
Old 06-20-2010, 10:01 AM
SageTVaholic

That does appear to be a bug. I'm currently working on a Sage7 specific version of BMT that has a much simpler interface for storing metadata. You issue should be addressed in this new release.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:23 AM
Sage Advanced User

OK. The issue this causes is that when I make a change to the results provided in the WebUI (add a rating when the results are null) a later scan BMT will overwrite with the new results.
Old 06-21-2010, 09:21 AM
SageTVaholic

AH... ok, I understand the issue now. I do think that this will be fixed in the next build, since I'm no longer overwriting metadata, at all. ie, no option to do so, since allowing the option causes more headaches than it's worth
Old 06-21-2010, 11:59 AM
Sage Advanced User

Will the WebUI still overwrite metadata or will we need to delete the .properties file before searching manually?
Old 06-21-2010, 02:13 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlbearboy View Post
Will the WebUI still overwrite metadata or will we need to delete the .properties file before searching manually?
Manual edits from the web ui will overwrite existing metadata, but scans will not.