SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV v7 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 7 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 7 and newer.

Old 07-16-2011, 07:15 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusjoken View Post
- Some compatibility issues fixed to coexist with some other Plugins
Thanks jusjoken.

John
Old 09-20-2011, 06:29 AM
Sage User

I'm really enjoying the functionality that the CVF plugin provides. There is one little niggle that I figured I would throw out here to see if there is an existing way to make it work as expected.

In CVF options, I have unchecked the 'Show Video Thumbs' setting since I just want a text lising. This setting is applied appropriately everywhere with the exception of the Video Browser root, which I have setup in Video Browser Options as 'Separate' (the 'List each Video Import Folder Separately' setting). I have seen some discussion in this forum regarding setting up Video Browser as Combined/Separate, but nothing specific to thumbnails. What I am seeing at the root, labeled 'All Video Import Folders', is that thumbnails still show for each folder (I currently have columns set to 1, so I get one row per folder); I can set the number of thumbs per row to 1 in Video Browser Options, but it still shows a single thumbnail which looks a little strange when compared to the cleanliness of the subfolders. Is there a setting somewhere to make thumbnails completely disappear at the Video Browser Root when using the 'Separate' setting?

Thanks,
Brian
Old 09-20-2011, 06:22 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberlewis View Post
I'm really enjoying the functionality that the CVF plugin provides. There is one little niggle that I figured I would throw out here to see if there is an existing way to make it work as expected.

In CVF options, I have unchecked the 'Show Video Thumbs' setting since I just want a text lising. This setting is applied appropriately everywhere with the exception of the Video Browser root, which I have setup in Video Browser Options as 'Separate' (the 'List each Video Import Folder Separately' setting)....

Thanks,
Brian
This should be a quick fix.... I will check it out and post an update...

k
Old 09-21-2011, 03:36 PM
SageTVaholic

CVF Version 1.25

- Fix for video thumbs showing in Separate Folder mode

Note: if using Separate Video folder mode rather than Combined, the "root" view was displaying the 1-4 video thumbnails for the folder items. As that is inconsistent with the rest of the CVF views I have changed this so they do not show in this view either.

k
Old 09-21-2011, 05:08 PM
Sage User

Well this is just outstanding. Thank you jusjoken. This is exactly why this product and this community are so great.
Old 12-29-2011, 02:01 PM
Sage Advanced User

Just wanted to say I really appreciate your plugin. Thanks for taking the time to release it!
Old 10-17-2015, 02:00 PM
SageTVaholic

CVF Version 1.26 - moved from Google Code to BinTray

Version 1.26 - NO CHANGES - only the download source location has moved from Google Code to BinTray