SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV v7 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 7 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 7 and newer.

Old 10-14-2010, 07:01 AM
Sage User

Cannot unset "Sage Recordings" flag in Metadata tools

I have a bunch of recordings that I moved to my file server (sage import dir) before I realized that there was a setting in v7 you need to set to tell sage not to treat files in import dirs as recordings if they have recordings metadata.

Now of course they annoyingly show up in sage recordings. I installed the metadata tools pluging to try to fix them, but it will not allow me to change the "sage recordings" flag. I click save, and it does nothing. I have disabled the preserve recordings metadata option already.

How can I get sage to not count anything in my import directories as recordings?