SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV v7 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 7 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 7 and newer.

Old 12-01-2010, 06:42 PM
Sage Aficionado

Hd300 - Malore Default Recordings Menu?

I just set up my new Hd300 tonight and I noticed that my default Recordings Menu are the Malore views. So I manually selected the standard Recordings Menu and expected that this would now set the default back to the standard menu but it didn't, it went back to the Malore view. That seems odd since my client seems to select the last visited view as the new default. Where can I change the default menu view?

One quick observation, I noticed that the main menu scrolling sometimes hangs and then jumps ahead. I figure that it might be caching the images but I saw it happen again which is thought odd since I found that my old HD100 was actually a very good scrolled on sage7. I just expected that this generation would be significantly smoother.

EDIT: OK wrong forum. Mods, please move.

Also, I figured out how to turn off Malore but how can I turn off panning in the photo screen saver? For me, I get flashing when making photos pan around the screen.

Last edited by skyeclad; 12-01-2010 at 08:15 PM.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:34 PM
Sage Advanced User

I don't use the photo screen saver, but I would try turning off the Pan option in the Slideshow options menu. This may control the screen saver as well. Just start a photo slideshow, click the options button and choose Slideshow Options at the bottom of the menu. You should now see the Slideshow Transitions menu.
Old 12-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Sage Aficionado

Thanks for the direction. The slide show options had the panning animations exactly as you said. Turning off panning worked.