SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > Hardware Support > Hardware Support
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Hardware Support Discussions related to using various hardware setups with SageTV products. Anything relating to capture cards, remotes, infrared receivers/transmitters, system compatibility or other hardware related problems or suggestions should be posted here.

Old 03-30-2011, 11:48 AM
Sage Advanced User

Can't figure out my 0x8007001f error

Hi there,

I have been trying to work through this error for the last couple days with no luck. This is my first time trying to get SageTV working, so it might be something simple that I missed. However, I have read around a lot trying to trouble shoot. Below is my setup.

Setup: Server/Extenders
Extenders: HD300
Server OS: Win7 SP 1
STB: Dish Network 211 x2
Recorder: HD-PVR x2
Sage: V 7.1.5 beta in service mode

As far as I can tell, the error seems to occur when a recording is scheduled to start, but I am not 100% sure.

I am using a USB-UIRT to contronl channel changing. I am not using the supplied IR blasters that came with my HD-PVRs. I have the IR ports of the HD-PVRs covered with black electrical tape. They are side by side and have plenty of room for air circulation. I have the latest drivers installed from Hauppauge.

Also, I have it set so that OK is sent before trying to change the channel on my STB. This is to wake up the STB (a Dish Network problem) before changing the channel. And I have the repeat rate set to 5.

I can't thin of anything else you would need to know, but if you need more info just let m know

Thank you for your time
Les
Old 03-30-2011, 10:22 PM
Sage Advanced User

No clues huh? Should I move this post to a different forum maybe?

I put it here because I still can't figure out if it is a Sage issue or a HD-PVR issue or something else. Not sure what to try anymore =/

Thanks