SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Diamond
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Diamond This forums is for discussing the user-created Diamond plugin for SageTV.

Old 06-06-2011, 01:24 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkanet View Post
Yes, there is a recorded movies view; which me and my wife have tried; but simply cant get used to switching back and forth between views. We try to keep things simple with just one All Recordings view. Anyway, I'm hoping that it wont be too much trouble to add a Movies group and a timed recordings. It would be really nice if the Movies and Timed Recordings groups were always at the top; even when sorting by date for all TV recordings. Thanks again for your consideration.
Yet another great reason. I stick with the malore screens. I have 5 views (my favorites, my wifes favorites, my kids favorites/categories, recorded movies - grouped by category, and uncategorized, which catches everything else - mostly intelligent recordings). Switching between them is a simple press of the FF2 or RW2 buttons.

unRAID Server: i7-6700, 32GB RAM, Dual 128GB SSD cache and 13TB pool, with SageTVv9, openDCT, Logitech Media Server and Plex Media Server each in Dockers.
Sources: HRHR Prime with Charter CableCard. HDHR-US for OTA.
Primary Client: HD-300 through XBoxOne in Living Room, Samsung HLT-6189S
Other Clients: Mi Box in Master Bedroom, HD-200 in kids room
Old 06-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Sage Advanced User

Airplay?

Would this be possible for Diamond?

Airplay for SageTV Plugin Request
Old 06-14-2011, 12:11 PM
SageTVaholic

A separate RecordedTV view for team sports that would facilitate a different fanart structure - ie. team logos that would be displayed on the screen. I will try to do a mockup in a day or two.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:03 PM
SageTVaholic

Feature Request: Custom Background

I've been meaning to ask this for a long time; but keep getting sidetracked. It would be nice to have the option to specify a custom background (overriding the general theme background) for any Diamond menu (when BG Fanart=Off).

***RIP SageTV***
Old 06-14-2011, 05:41 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkanet View Post
I've been meaning to ask this for a long time; but keep getting sidetracked. It would be nice to have the option to specify a custom background (overriding the general theme background) for any Diamond menu (when BG Fanart=Off).
That's already on the issue/enhancement list I believe, or something like it

J

Last edited by jorton; 06-14-2011 at 06:07 PM.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:58 AM
Sage Advanced User

Automatic disable of recording favourites that have no future viewing in the EPG.

Not sure if this can be achieved in Diamond UI alone but its a feature I would like. I know you can enable/disable favourites but, what about series favourites disabling themselves when there are no future airings in the EPG?

Clients: 3 HD300s, 2 HD200s, 1 PS3
Old 06-23-2011, 06:26 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by emotionnotion View Post
Automatic disable of recording favourites that have no future viewing in the EPG.

Not sure if this can be achieved in Diamond UI alone but its a feature I would like. I know you can enable/disable favourites but, what about series favourites disabling themselves when there are no future airings in the EPG?
I might be missing something, but if the EPG is only 14 days ahead all the time and there are often breaks in seasons with a couple weeks of reruns and a favorite disables itself, how would we know that there still weren't new shows coming beyond that? Wouldn't want something prematurely disabling a favorite and missing shows beyond 14 days. Also what about the "next" season after Summer hiatus, you would have to always remember to add the favorite back again if it had disabled itself.

Thoughts???

J
Old 06-23-2011, 07:56 AM
Sage Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorton View Post
I might be missing something, but if the EPG is only 14 days ahead all the time and there are often breaks in seasons with a couple weeks of reruns and a favorite disables itself, how would we know that there still weren't new shows coming beyond that? Wouldn't want something prematurely disabling a favorite and missing shows beyond 14 days. Also what about the "next" season after Summer hiatus, you would have to always remember to add the favorite back again if it had disabled itself.

Thoughts???

J
Yeah I agree J unless we are misunderstanding emotionnotion's request. If there are no future airings, what harm is there in having the favorite still there? It's not like it is harming anything.... IF (IFF?) the request is asking for Diamond to disable favorites if the show has been canceled, that may make a little more sense, but I leave the favorite hanging around after a show gets canceled if it's was show I liked. Family Guy has gotten the axe and been brought back how many times now? One can always hope they'll bring back Firefly
Old 10-30-2011, 02:41 AM
Sage Aficionado

Red face Please Fix Scroll Indicator

I am using the Diamond Simplified Tabs and love it except for one thing.

It is hard to see the scroll bar.

If the scroll bar were another color or had a highlighted outline it would be great. As it is seeing transparent dark blue on a dark blue or black background is difficult.

Otherwise I love everything.

If this is a setting I can control myself in sage.properties or otherwise, please let me know.

Thank you.
Old 10-30-2011, 10:13 PM
Sage Icon

What theme are you using?

I'll send you some images to add the the theme folder that are more visible.

J
Old 10-31-2011, 01:49 AM
Sage Aficionado

Smile Diamond Simplified Tabs

SELECT THE USER INTERFACE THEME: Diamond Simplified Tabs

Thanks for the help!
Old 10-31-2011, 01:53 AM
Sage Aficionado

Lightbulb Exclusion Time

One thing that I would like to see in as an option for most themes would be an exclusion time or "prohibited recording time". This period would be a blacklisted time unavailable for any recordings except manual (maybe).

This would be great to allow things like AntiVirus actions, backup, restarts, defrag, etc during the prohibited time. If it is already available, please let me know.
Old 10-31-2011, 11:18 AM
SageTVaholic

Hi Pluckyhd, I'm not sure if this is something that JREkiwi plans on doing or you guys; but, it sure would be nice to see our downloaded music fanart in the stock music menus. I could have sworn that JREkiwi said he was going to update the "Phoenix Fanart for SageTV" plugin to display music fanart. Maybe you guys will do this instead?

Anyway, needless to say, I can't wait to see the next release of Diamond!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUCKYHD View Post
Good suggestions but FYI right now we don't modify the pictures or music section from the default and I don't see us doing that anytime soon. Our focus is vidoes and tv mostly.

***RIP SageTV***
Old 11-07-2011, 12:06 PM
Sage Advanced User

fullscreen EPG

A fullscreen EPG would be great - details of a show / movie (currently show in the upper area of the screen) could be shown on demand after preesing the info-button
Old 11-07-2011, 12:33 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wubdich View Post
A fullscreen EPG would be great - details of a show / movie (currently show in the upper area of the screen) could be shown on demand after preesing the info-button
EPWhat? I'm just glad ADM has allowed me to remove the guide from me system.. :-)

unRAID Server: i7-6700, 32GB RAM, Dual 128GB SSD cache and 13TB pool, with SageTVv9, openDCT, Logitech Media Server and Plex Media Server each in Dockers.
Sources: HRHR Prime with Charter CableCard. HDHR-US for OTA.
Primary Client: HD-300 through XBoxOne in Living Room, Samsung HLT-6189S
Other Clients: Mi Box in Master Bedroom, HD-200 in kids room
Old 11-07-2011, 02:20 PM
Sage Advanced User

ADM ...
Old 11-07-2011, 02:25 PM
SageTVaholic

WTF - don't you know your TLAs. It is Another Dynamic Menu which allows you to customize the Sage menus: http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56395
Old 11-07-2011, 02:26 PM
Sage Aficionado

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by wubdich View Post
ADM ...
Another Dynamic Menu (ADM - a plugin for SageTV)
Old 11-07-2011, 10:31 PM
SageTVaholic

On recent recordings and upcoming recordings would it be possible to show the Episode? When it just says "NHL Hockey" it isn't as useful as "NHL Hockey - Florida Panthers at Toronto Maple Leafs"
Old 04-03-2013, 10:09 AM
Sage User

A recordings style like sagemc had

I have wanted to move away from sagemc but my wife will not give up the way the recordings are displayed. The simple list with sort by date, tile, etc. and the ability to jump to A-Z on the right. I have no clue how to mimic this. Nothing is working anymore on sagemc like weather and so forth and I want to move on. I need the basic recordings menu...