SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss customizations for SageTV version 6 and earlier, or for the SageTV3 UI.

Old 12-13-2008, 11:55 AM
Sage Advanced User

Need some help resetting HD200 to default STV

Hi

I'm not sure if this should be posted here under STV's or under the Media Extender threads.

I downloaded and installed SageMC.STV and tried selecting it on my HD200. I'm not sure what I did, but when it came up there was a message saying that menus were not found - using defaults or something to that effect.

I pressed buttons on the remote at random and eventually the scrollable menu came up but no background graphics etc and it was hard to navigate. I could not find any settings/menu option so I located the .properties file in the clients folder and manually changed the STV reference back to SageTV3.xml.

Now when the HD200 boots it asks for the Sage server to connect to and then hangs.

I've tried deleting the .properties file in the clients folder, hoping that it would recreate it but with no luck. I've also tried renaming the old autobackup file (which also has the SageMC STV settings) and that fails to load Sage also.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Steve
Old 12-13-2008, 12:18 PM
Sage Advanced User

Hi

Please ignore this post - a reset of the server solved all the problems.

Thanks

Steve