SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV EPG Service
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV EPG Service Discussion related to the SageTV EPG Service used within SageTV. Questions about service area coverage, channel lineups, EPG listings, XMLTV, or anything else related to the service or programming guide data for SageTV should be posted here.

Old 02-26-2007, 06:24 PM
Sage Aficionado

Sage doesn't have EPG data???

Hi,

My Sage install doesn't have EPG data for most of my channels? (It does for some, and oddly, it has some data for some channels, but not everything)..

I'm running 6.0.19... In using the Help menu item I saw that the next EPG update was in 5 minutes, so I waited... Now the next update isn't for 4 hours, but I don't have any new data in the EPG...

Any way to troubleshoot this???
Old 02-26-2007, 06:29 PM
Sage Aficionado

Ok - Read the EPG forum (where I probably should have posted this, BTW) and found that I could force a full download by deselecting all the channels, then selecting them again.. Did so, and now everything appears normal...

Not sure what happened, but I'm glad it's fixed..
Old 02-26-2007, 06:32 PM
Administrator

I was going to point out this FAQ, but I suppose it could be for future reference.

Also, your next EPG update can be less than 24 hours away if you are using multiple lineups and it happens that they don't all update at the smae time.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:38 PM
Sage Aficionado

Sorry - 8PM is coming up fast in my time zone and I know the wife doesn't like it when shows don't record... Especially Heroes... So I was a bit panicky... Of course, now that the EPG is working I see that it is 9 PM that it comes on, so I had plenty of time to fix it...