SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 04-28-2007, 11:49 PM
Sage Expert

Analog channel 44 not showing in guide?

I have one tuner tuning to cable and a second tuner tuning to analog. TheWB (now called TheCW) is a local channel our cable company has eliminated from the basic lineup and so this setup is required.

Currently TheWB is broadcast on local analog channel 44. The cable Halmark channel is also 44 and we like both of them but only the cable channel 44 will show in the guide. I have moved Halmark to an unused channel 77 and that works fine. I still can't get the new analog channel to show up there in the guide.

How do I get analog channel 44 to show up in the guide? Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
The newest v7 release of SageTV, now a free upgrade for existing owners of SageTV, is a dream come true for any TV enthusiast. Combine it with Play-On for Netflix and Hulu (among others) and no stone has been left unturned. SageTV is TV done right!
-- Snoopy
Old 07-13-2007, 01:51 PM
Sage Icon

It is the EPG guide data service, email support with your zip code, service provider and the channel the guide doesn't list.