SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV EPG Service
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV EPG Service Discussion related to the SageTV EPG Service used within SageTV. Questions about service area coverage, channel lineups, EPG listings, XMLTV, or anything else related to the service or programming guide data for SageTV should be posted here.

Old 07-06-2008, 06:03 PM
Sage Aficionado

fios NFL network

I just got my HD-PVR up and running and found an odd problem with the EPG for FIOS. My NFL HD network is showing up as regular NFL network non-HD. When I tune into that channel it shows up as NFLHD network but my EPG still lists it as NFLnet (non-HD).

I am going to email sage concerning this but I wasnt sure if there was any way I could inject a NFLHD into the EPG?
Old 07-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Sage Expert

You may need to deselect NFL Network Standard channel to get the HD version to appear. Sage is now combining the same channel in the EPG. I just noticed my HD NFL Network (FIOS) is not there. I have a feeling its been combined with the SD version. I thought the HD version gets priority, but who knows. Once the current show is done, I am going to deselect the standard version.
Media Server: Win 7 Home (32 bit), GIGABYTE GA-EP43-UD3L LGA 775 Intel P43 ATX Intel Motherboard, Intel Core 2 Quad Q9505 Yorkfield 2.83GHz, 4 GB Ram, Geforce 9600 GT PCI-E, 1x HD PVR, HD homerun (2x for OTA, 1x for FIOS QAM), 1 x HD Homerun Prime with cablecard from FIOS.

Client: Windows 10 Pro

Media Extenders: HD-200 x 3, HD-200 x 2
Old 07-21-2008, 09:27 AM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistergq View Post
You may need to deselect NFL Network Standard channel to get the HD version to appear. Sage is now combining the same channel in the EPG. I just noticed my HD NFL Network (FIOS) is not there. I have a feeling its been combined with the SD version. I thought the HD version gets priority, but who knows. Once the current show is done, I am going to deselect the standard version.
Yeah thats what I did. I removed the NFL network from the other tuners and only have it enabled on the HD-PVR. I submitted a bug report to Sage so hopefully it'll be fixed soon.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:33 AM
SageTVaholic

I tried adding NFLHD manually, and it doesn't pull the guide data.

B
Old 07-23-2008, 04:13 AM
SageTVaholic

After a day NFLHD does have guide data. You can add it manually in the channel setup. Also, support said they were going to notify Zap2it.

B