SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV HD Theater - Media Player
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV HD Theater - Media Player Discussion related to using the SageTV HD Theater as a Media Player, i.e.: in use while not connected to a SageTV server. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to using a SageTV HD Theater as a Media Player should be posted here. Use the SageTV Media Extender forum for issues related to using it while connected to a SageTV server.

Old 06-27-2009, 12:39 PM
Sage Advanced User

HD200 Update Hangs

I tried to update the HD200 to the latest beta by going to settings then entering in the code. Its starts the update and then hangs at the 15% completed mark. I let it set there for 20mins to no avail. I power cycled and fortunately came back up with the ga code. I'm afraid to try it again. The reason i wanted to update the hd200 was because i had just finished updating sagetv to the latest RC level.
Now weird things are happening when using the HD200 connected to the sagetv server.

1) when i go to music some of the album metadata looks screwed up. When i select an album the screen with the list of the individual songs seems to have an incorrect font because the tracks are squished or not viewable at all.

2) when i go to video and look at the screen with the movie informaton on it and then hit left arrow key to go back i got a blank screen. I had to hit the home key to get out of the blank screen?

What is the relationship between the sagetv , sagemc and hd200 software levels. Do they all need to be at the latest betas to work properly? I am running sagemc

appreciate the help. Also what should i do about trying to update the hd200 ?
Old 06-28-2009, 08:15 AM
Sage Advanced User

HD200 Hungs during update

I re-tried the HD200 beta update again and it was successful. So i now have the latest sagetv, sagemc and hd200 beta code. If i go to music on the hd200 (media extender mode) and select an album the screen which lists the individual tracks looks fine. If i then connect to the server and go to music, select an album then look at the screen with the tracks listed, it is now showing the individual tracks properly. Looks like bottom of each line of each track is cut off.

Any ideas? thanks.