SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Media Extender
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Media Extender Discussion related to any SageTV Media Extender used directly by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to a SageTV supported media extender should be posted here. Use the SageTV HD Theater - Media Player forum for issues related to using an HD Theater while not connected to a SageTV server.

Old 07-07-2009, 12:45 PM
Sage User

Odd Audio problem, need to FF

I have a problem with some DIVX files I ripped from a multi-story kid's dvd. When I play a file, I need to hit ff once (or let the file play for a few seconds, stop it and rewind a little) or there won't be any audio. I thought that this was a problem with my HD200, but I get the same result on the mediamvp. Has anyone heard of this? How is the HD200 get an updated divx driver, i.e. does it use the one in the Sage server, or is it part of the firmware upgrades.

I own the dvds in question, so I can re-rip them in another audio format I suppose, but it seems like an odd thing to happen. The funny part is that I haven't read about anyone else having the problem! If it was only my HD200, I would have assumed it was my receiver not picking up the digital signal or something, but like I said, it is on both the mvp and the hd200.

As always, any insight is much appreciated!