SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Media Extender
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Media Extender Discussion related to any SageTV Media Extender used directly by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to a SageTV supported media extender should be posted here. Use the SageTV HD Theater - Media Player forum for issues related to using an HD Theater while not connected to a SageTV server.

Old 07-17-2010, 10:26 AM
Sage Advanced User

Mismatched Colors with monoprice HDMI Switch

I picked up a monoprice hdmi matrix swith today.

It worke fine when displaying my computer however when I change the source the entender the colors are all off. I was fooling and with the video out button an one point it seemed to lock in properly.

Anyone have a similar problem?
Old 07-18-2010, 03:55 PM
Sage Advanced User

I know I asked before if anyone has had the same problem....

What about, is anyone using the monoprice hdmi maxtrix switch and not having a problem?
Old 07-19-2010, 10:45 AM
Sage Advanced User

I have one from Monoprice. It is a 4 input 2 output model. I checked their site and my is older than the ones they have listed. I leave it on all the time. I can't say I really have problems with it at all. There are a few time when it had an issue, but I believe it was more due to HDCP than anything, because after I powered down everything (i.e. TV, HD200, Home Theater, adn XBox 360) it is fine again. This has only happened maybe 1 or 2 times this year though.

- 1x HD 300
- 2x HD 200
Old 07-19-2010, 09:57 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoman View Post
I have one from Monoprice. It is a 4 input 2 output model. I checked their site and my is older than the ones they have listed. I leave it on all the time. I can't say I really have problems with it at all. There are a few time when it had an issue, but I believe it was more due to HDCP than anything, because after I powered down everything (i.e. TV, HD200, Home Theater, adn XBox 360) it is fine again. This has only happened maybe 1 or 2 times this year though.
thanks.. that gives me some hope.. one issue though i think is monoprice has these contract manufactured. that means your older box and my box may have little in common other then the monorprice logo...

I guess no one is using the extenders with one of the newer matrix swtiches?