SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV v7 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 7 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 7 and newer.

Old 09-04-2010, 03:00 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusjoken View Post
The format should be "Show Title - SxxEyy - Episode Title" for series and "Movie Title (year)" for Movies.

Are you using BMT? If so then I would suggest in BMT you have something wrong with those items. If you are not using BMT then I would need to look at the Phoenix call I am making and see how it is handling the titles for non BMT items. Let me know and I will check it out.

k
I removed all the offending episodes, did a media scan, put them back, did a media scan and all seems to be sorted correctly.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:47 PM
SageTVaholic

Version 1.07

- Added sort option available for Title and Folder views
- Video Details thumb size is now larger if the video preview option is set to Never
Old 09-12-2010, 06:48 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_hawk View Post
Is it possible to have an option to sort by the file date instead of by title while in folder view? . I have a videos folder with a lot of videos in there and it would be easier if the videos with the newer date were always at the top.

Thanks

E.
This function should now work in the recent version. Let me know if it works for you.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:23 AM
Sage User

Quote:
This function should now work in the recent version. Let me know if it works for you.
Thanks. I just updated the plugin and changed the sort option. Once i came out of the video folder and went back in the sort was updated. I now have the videos sorted by file date in reverse order.

Works like a charm.
Thank you very much. I can now begin using sage as my primary.
E.
Old 09-19-2010, 12:28 AM
Sage Aficionado

Is there a way to get this plugin to honor the Sage setting to ignore leading articles for sorting?

EDIT: Nevermind....user error. The sorting method that it was set to was not what I thought I had selected.

Great plugin, by the way!
Client: Fire TV Stick 4K

Last edited by alfi33; 09-19-2010 at 11:35 PM.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:27 PM
SageTVaholic

Jusjoken, thanks for the great plugin. It was very hard for me to get used to the default Video Imports screens for sageTV 7, so your addon made things a bit more pleasant.

There's one thing I'm puzzeled with. For all my Full blown Bluray DISC rips or respective ISOs, I just see a blue "HD" icon near the video (see below picture). I could have sworn that it used to be a bluray icon. I cant remember. Maybe a blue "HD" icon is the standard for blueray?

For the rest of my videos (which all of them are x264 mkv 1080p) but dont have an HD icon. I know for sure that sageTV can identify all these formats correctly because the correct icons show up under sageMC (shown in below picture with bluray symbol for the same bluray ISO).

Could I please request to replace the HD icon with a Blu-ray™ icon and HD, etc for other videos if it doesnt break anything of cause any problems?

Thanks,
Michael

CFV:

New Icon:

***RIP SageTV***

Last edited by mkanet; 10-19-2010 at 06:16 AM.
Old 10-13-2010, 08:08 PM
Sage User

OK, I'm clueless. I installed the Plugin via v7.20RC and I'm not seeing any difference in the Videos display. Am I missing something? Is there anything else I need to enable besides installing the plugin?
Old 10-13-2010, 08:13 PM
Sage Advanced User

Under the menu options look for Info/Preview Area Options.. lots of settings under there.
Old 10-13-2010, 08:28 PM
Sage User

Thanks. Maybe I just misunderstand how to setup a filter or sort. I am looking for a way to display the newest titles added to a directory. SageMC has this sort option. I just can't figure it out with this - or maybe it can't do what I'm looking for.

I think what I REALLY want, is to tag everything I have watched as "watched", and then setup a new sub-directory under Videos called "New" or something that displays only titles not flagged as "watched." I just don't know how to accomplish that.
Old 10-15-2010, 02:06 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by corwiniii View Post
Thanks. Maybe I just misunderstand how to setup a filter or sort. I am looking for a way to display the newest titles added to a directory. SageMC has this sort option. I just can't figure it out with this - or maybe it can't do what I'm looking for.

I think what I REALLY want, is to tag everything I have watched as "watched", and then setup a new sub-directory under Videos called "New" or something that displays only titles not flagged as "watched." I just don't know how to accomplish that.
This plugin has a function to show only unwatched videos in the current folder views. As long as the videos that you have watched are marked as watched and this feature is turned on, then the folder views will only display the "new" or "unwatched" videos.

The toggle is available in various menus but pressing the Watched button on your remote (or Control W on the keyboard) while on a folder item will offer the ability to uncheck the include watched videos option.

k
Old 10-15-2010, 02:08 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkanet View Post
Jusjoken, thanks for the great plugin. It was very hard for me to get used to the default Video Imports screens for sageTV 7, so your addon made things a bit more pleasant.

There's one thing I'm puzzeled with. For all my Full blown Bluray DISC rips or respective ISOs, I just see a blue "HD" icon near the video (see below picture). I could have sworn that it used to be a bluray icon. I cant remember. Maybe a blue "HD" icon is the standard for blueray?

For the rest of my videos (which all of them are x264 mkv 1080p) but dont have an HD icon. I know for sure that sageTV can identify all these formats correctly because the correct icons show up under sageMC (shown in below picture with bluray symbol for the same bluray ISO).

Could I please request to replace the HD icon with a Blu-ray™ icon and HD, etc for other videos if it doesnt break anything of cause any problems?

Thanks,
Michael
I will take a look at this as time permits.... it may just be a theme driven function but I will check it out.

k
Old 10-15-2010, 04:09 PM
Sage User

Quote:
This plugin has a function to show only unwatched videos in the current folder views. As long as the videos that you have watched are marked as watched and this feature is turned on, then the folder views will only display the "new" or "unwatched" videos.

The toggle is available in various menus but pressing the Watched button on your remote (or Control W on the keyboard) while on a folder item will offer the ability to uncheck the include watched videos option.

k
Thanks, I figured that would be the solution for now. I'm still trying to figure out all the functionality I liked from SageMC and how to get it done in the current v7 without SageMC. This plugin is a big help.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:19 AM
SageTVaholic

I took it upon myself the replace the MarkerHD.png with a custom one, I think I can still find something better. But at least now it looks like a bluray icon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkanet View Post

Thanks,
Michael

CFV:

New Icon:
Attached Images
File Type: png MarkerHD.png (5.5 KB, 175 views)
File Type: png bluray.png (58.6 KB, 186 views)

***RIP SageTV***
Old 10-19-2010, 09:30 PM
SageTVaholic

Here's the official Blu-ray logo, which makes most sense. Unfortunately, I dont have control over the size of the icon.. that's something that jusjoken would have control over in the next version of CVF. I have included the original png file which can be resized to as big as CVF lets it. If I make the icon any bigger than the original icons, sagetV's defaults resize it back to small, distorting the image in the process.

Jusjoken, would you consider adding the real bluray icon to the next CVF and make it big?

Im including the biggest size picture the forum will let me post so the logo is distinguishable.

***RIP SageTV***
Old 10-23-2010, 03:51 PM
Sage User

Great work on this plug-in! Currently, while in folder view, the display shows Episode Name (SxxExx). Is there any way to have it display the show title as well? I have folders that contain episodes from multiple shows and I currently have no way to determine what show each episode is from.
Old 10-26-2010, 03:00 PM
Sage Icon

jusjoken, any chance of changing the default sort to something other than "Intelligent"? I find almost anything is better than that, but maybe FileRelativePath might be a better default.

John
Old 10-26-2010, 05:55 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JREkiwi View Post
jusjoken, any chance of changing the default sort to something other than "Intelligent"? I find almost anything is better than that, but maybe FileRelativePath might be a better default.

John
I am not sure what you mean by "Intelligent" being the default. The folder views default to "phoenix_media_GetFormattedTitle" as the sort order. But if you want a different sort then go into Options, Menu Options, then Sort and select a different sort... see the attatched screen shot.

If I am missing something let me know.

k
Attached Images
File Type: png SortOptions.PNG (147.6 KB, 232 views)
Old 10-27-2010, 12:21 AM
Sage Icon

k

Isn't this setting the default to Intelligent?

If the default is phoenix_media_GetFormattedTitle (Series SxxEyy Episode) then shouldn't that option be highlighted when you go into the sort selection panel?

Also when I select that option the displayed sort order changes, which tends to indicate that it's was not the default sort option.

John
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CVF Sort.JPG (48.2 KB, 483 views)
Old 10-27-2010, 04:46 PM
SageTVaholic

If the sort changes then I certainly have a bug. The code I used for this new sort function was mostly a copy of the sort function used for recordings and then I changed what I figured I needed to. xIntelligent is actually not even one of the sort options available for videos (it was for recordings where I copied the code from) and that is likely why when you first open the Sort menu there is nothing selected. I will look at fixing the default for the menu and as to why without selecting something that the sort would be other than "phoenix_media_GetFormattedTitle".

Thanks
k
Old 10-31-2010, 05:44 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman View Post
Great work on this plug-in! Currently, while in folder view, the display shows Episode Name (SxxExx). Is there any way to have it display the show title as well? I have folders that contain episodes from multiple shows and I currently have no way to determine what show each episode is from.
The latest version now adds an option to include the video title as well as the episode information. By default this is not enabled but you can enable it in the Options Menu under Video Options and Custom Video Folder (CVF) Options menu.

k