SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Diamond
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Diamond This forums is for discussing the user-created Diamond plugin for SageTV.

Old 03-10-2011, 02:47 PM
Sage Advanced User

Movie Wall Fanart and DVD Cover Issue

How does this work; looked at the knowledge bases and still a little unsure.

I have a fully working Mymovies database for my movies; when I activate Diamond Movie Wall having set the diamond metadata settings to pick up folder.jpg etc i have a Movie wall with about 30-40 images (mostly recorded movies) but the rest of the wall blank.

Do i need to run a scan or do something extra.

I also notice that Phoenix metadata scan is only finding 8 matches for nearly 400 movies when I try this route.

Very Confused!

Clients: 3 HD300s, 2 HD200s, 1 PS3
Old 03-10-2011, 03:04 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by emotionnotion View Post
How does this work; looked at the knowledge bases and still a little unsure.

I have a fully working Mymovies database for my movies; when I activate Diamond Movie Wall having set the diamond metadata settings to pick up folder.jpg etc i have a Movie wall with about 30-40 images (mostly recorded movies) but the rest of the wall blank.

Do i need to run a scan or do something extra.

I also notice that Phoenix metadata scan is only finding 8 matches for nearly 400 movies when I try this route.

Very Confused!
You don't need bmt.

Make sure and clear the diamond cache after you changed those settings to using folder.jpgs and make sure mymovies is putting those there. Also make sure the case is correct on the folder.jpgs.

cheers
Old 03-10-2011, 03:08 PM
SageTVaholic

Also there is a blanks issues that has been reported and hopefully fixed.
Old 03-11-2011, 02:14 AM
Sage Advanced User

It is case-sensitive; changing that and, specifically including (under folder options) my three movies shared drives clearing the cache and restarting the service has improved the movie wall alot; still have quite a few blanks.

The fix you mention, is this now available through a diamond update or is it incoming?

Clients: 3 HD300s, 2 HD200s, 1 PS3
Old 03-11-2011, 05:41 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by emotionnotion View Post
It is case-sensitive; changing that and, specifically including (under folder options) my three movies shared drives clearing the cache and restarting the service has improved the movie wall alot; still have quite a few blanks.

The fix you mention, is this now available through a diamond update or is it incoming?
Yes it is case sensitive. There have been no new releases so the patch isn't put out yet. We planned on having it out by now but it is being delayed as we try to make it compatible with 7.1.4 as we need some of the new core API in that build as well.