SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Batch Metadata Tools
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Batch Metadata Tools This forums is for discussing the user-created Batch Metadata Tools for SageTV.

Old 03-02-2012, 12:36 PM
Sage Expert

All my video imports show up as home video

Hi

I've been playing around with BMT/Phoenix on my test server today and after realising I could exclude home videos from BMT, I told Sage to look for videos in my e:\Photos (Which includes home videos)

I somehow ended up with all my regular videos showing in phoenix.view.default.homevideos - (Well all except 4 which *do* show in phoenix.view.default.Allvideos) I backed out the changes but it remained the same

How can I revert back ? Do I need to remove the individual .properties files ? or scrub my wiz.bin ? Since its a test server I can do either...

Thanks
Stephane's XMLTV Importer, Digiguide,
Old 03-03-2012, 09:27 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewston View Post
Hi

I've been playing around with BMT/Phoenix on my test server today and after realising I could exclude home videos from BMT, I told Sage to look for videos in my e:\Photos (Which includes home videos)

I somehow ended up with all my regular videos showing in phoenix.view.default.homevideos - (Well all except 4 which *do* show in phoenix.view.default.Allvideos) I backed out the changes but it remained the same

How can I revert back ? Do I need to remove the individual .properties files ? or scrub my wiz.bin ? Since its a test server I can do either...

Thanks
If you've backed out the changes, and you still see the files showing up in home videoes, then try restartng the sagetv server/client. It may be cached.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Sage Expert

Thanks - After a restart, Phoenix shows the genres correctly. BMT still lumps them in to home videos though

Never mind, I'm not too worried as I will rebuild this server soon

Thanks for taking the time to reply
Stephane's XMLTV Importer, Digiguide,