SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV v7 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 7 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 7 and newer.

Old 11-27-2011, 01:39 PM
SageTVaholic

Anyone else experiencing problems publishing Plugins?

Lately, I've been running into issue publishing plugins. For sagex, bmt, and phoenix, the publish process is completely automated, and nothing has changed on my end.

Last week I tried to publish an updated phoenix-api and it kept telling me that the sagex-api version wasn't available, yet, in the repository it was there.

Today, I'm trying to publish a new phoenix, which consists of phoenix-api and phoenix-core. After submitting phoenix-api and clicking the confirmation url (which is sucessful) it won't allow me to publish the updated phoenix-core because it says that the phoenix-api version is not there. In this case, even though the confirmation page said the plugin would be there in a few minutes, it's still not there. I've literally done 100s of publishes, and this is the first time that I've been experiencing issues.

Anyone having issues lately?
Old 11-27-2011, 02:36 PM
SageTVaholic

Is anyone but you publishing plugins lately? :-)

unRAID Server: i7-6700, 32GB RAM, Dual 128GB SSD cache and 13TB pool, with SageTVv9, openDCT, Logitech Media Server and Plex Media Server each in Dockers.
Sources: HRHR Prime with Charter CableCard. HDHR-US for OTA.
Primary Client: HD-300 through XBoxOne in Living Room, Samsung HLT-6189S
Other Clients: Mi Box in Master Bedroom, HD-200 in kids room
Old 11-27-2011, 05:50 PM
Sage Icon

A couple weeks ago the Diamond weather updates went through OK on two separate submissions. That was just a STVi update, no api.

J
Old 11-27-2011, 06:00 PM
SageTVaholic

I just updated a plugin and it went fine. It was a simple manifest with not many dependencies.

Sage Server: 8th gen Intel based system w/32GB RAM running Ubuntu Linux, HDHomeRun Prime with cable card for recording. Runs headless. Accessed via RD when necessary. Four HD-300 Extenders.
Old 11-27-2011, 06:36 PM
Sage Icon

I had problems yesterday saying that I couldn't have a dependency of phoenix-api 2.3.45, but 2.3.44 was OK.

Looking in the SageTVPlugins.xml on my machine it lists phoenix-api 2.3.36, 2.3.44 and 2.3.45. (numbers are from memory)

The plugin that it did accept hasn't appeared in the online system yet. I sent an email, and Jeff says he'll have a look at it. He suspects it may be related to the forum move.

John
Old 11-27-2011, 08:06 PM
SageTVaholic

I've only had issues since the forum update... I guess it could be related. I sent Jeff an email the last time it happened, and again today. Hope it's resolved sometime next week. I had a bmt and phoenix update ready go... but no luck
Old 11-28-2011, 02:59 PM
SageTVaholic

I am having a similar issue. I was able to publish an API plugin (and it displays in SageTV) but the STVi plugin that depends on the API published but will not display in SageTV.

I too have sent an email regarding this.

k
Old 11-28-2011, 03:03 PM
SageTVaholic

Jeff sent me an email a couple hours ago saying that it should be working now. I can't test this until tonight
Old 11-28-2011, 03:49 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckless View Post
Jeff sent me an email a couple hours ago saying that it should be working now. I can't test this until tonight
Jeff replied stating he found another issue that was causing this issue and it should be fixed shortly. Mine has gone through now.

K